Monday, September 26, 2011

Scrapbooking Haul @ Paper Market Raffles City

I posted an entry on Basic Scrapbooking@ Paper Market Raffles City and mentioned that I have bought quite a lot of stuff there. Its been almost 3 weeks and I have not even touched or use the stuff since I bought them.
My purchases ~ 3 weeks ago:

The free gift with $80 purchase and above. I should have spilt my purchases to get double? But the salesgirl said one person only one gift. I also get free membership.


 dotliner glue. $11.90 before 15% discount. The teacher said it is much better than the one given free...
 

The free glue tape that came with the lesson. Not sticky enough...


This album retails at $59.90 before discount. a very old copy but newer unwrapped ones are more expensive. There is no standardised price although albums are of the same model and look the same. So you need to be look carefully at the price tags before you buy.

 The foam letters- thickers at $8.90 before discount: Front and back:
  

12" x 12" papers- Mum's Kitchen pack at $38 before discount...
Front:
Back:
  


5" x 7" card stock
 A pack of patterned paper

 Patterned papers and stickers off the rack, all packed together.
 die cuts


 to punch eyelets...

Die cut papers at $13.90 before discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment