Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bliss Hot Salt Scrub with Rosemary + Eucalyptus

I bought this Bliss Hot Salt Scrub (400g = 14.1oz) online through beauty.com in Oct last year, I didn't even touch it until now... Oh! Its almost a year already!


 It retails at US$36. I shipped it to sg using vpost. There was no discount or free gift with the scrub. I got it because I tried the free sample sachet from a previous beauty.com purchase. My! Bliss Hot Salt Scrub was heavenly. And still is! :)





I really love the Eucalyptus scent, it is very soothing and calming. 


When I opened the new container, the salt was already wet and I wondered if it was supposed to be dry in the first place. Perhaps, our climate has melted the salt?? (over one year?)







When you place some salt scrub on your palm, the salt immediately turns warm and the feeling is kind of nice. You are supposed to apply the salt to dry skin. I didn't read the instructions and used water. Next time I will remember not to wet my skin...

Though the price is quite steep, it is really very calming and great to use for a body scrub. Try it and you will love it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment