Friday, November 12, 2010

Centrepoint Robinsons Sale! Lierac and Phyto Haul...

Bought these during Centrepoint Robinsons Sale last night at a total damage of $216 nett!

1. Phytophyline Vials ( 20 vials of 0.25 FLOZ) $59.90, additional 10% discount.
Helps to reduce appearance of cellulite.
2. Morpho-slim Stomach and waist 100ml, Morpho-slim Anti-cellulite concentrate (hips, thighs and butt) 200ml at $89.90 nett.


I bought these Lierac products as they were supposedly useful in slimming the waist, abdomen, remove cellulite. I shall try them out and review soon.
$79
Been dropping lots of hair recently and my hair scalp has become oily out of sudden, resulting in limp wet hair. I'm still searching for a suitable shampoo for controlling the oily scalp, which was why I bought this set comprising of 2 bottles of sebo-regulating shampoo and a bottle of universal elixir.
    

Free gifts. Got a calendar free too. See first picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment