Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kose Mask White Review





Kose Mask White Review
Don't be fooled by its name. Mask white is not white at all. In fact,it is the exact opposite. The masque is black in colour and will stain clothing if allowed to set in. Do wash your clothes immediately if it drips onto your clothes. Apply masque, avoiding the eye and mouth regions. Allow to dry. It peels off beautifully as a single layer. The face looks visibly brightened and the blackheads are peeled off as well. An effective solution.


I want to get the Kose Mask White which is now on promotion. Too bad I bought mine at the start of this month at no discount. Priced at S$35 each, now you can buy 1 and get 1 free at all Singapore Kose Counters till this Sunday, 21st March 2010. I want to get mine soon to stock up. But honestly I bought too many products already and only used my product once. Hmmm.. I better start using it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment