Saturday, November 20, 2010

My blog... Wow

Hi Everybody!


I was ecstatic when I saw that more and more people all over the world are looking at my blog!
Wow~

Here I was in Singapore, thinking there are only a few people who click on my website and so far only 1 reader made a comment (waiting for more). I am really encouraged and motivated when I saw this statistical result for my blog.

Do you know I am really bad in Geography and I don't really know where Lativa is (you can find out more about Lativa here) and I have 15 readers from this European country...

I hope that I can contribute more articles for you in the near future.

Thanks for reading!

:)


Pageviews by Countries by week
United States
44
Singapore
26
Latvia
15
South Korea
13
Malaysia
8
Netherlands
2
Austria
1
India
1


by month..


Pageviews by Countries
United States
235
Singapore
218
Latvia
15
South Korea
14
Malaysia
8
Netherlands
5
Indonesia
4
Canada
2
Sweden
2
Austria
1

No comments:

Post a Comment