Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling

Just had my Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling laser operation this morning. The wounds hurt when I move.

Hopefully, my periods will be more consistent from now on. For those of you who have encountered missed periods/ irregular periods, please do something about it now! Do not delay like me. I had experienced hair loss on my scalp but increased body hair. Do not wait till it is to late.

For more information on PCOS, you can refer to: http://www.babycenter.com.sg/preconception/suspectingaproblem/pcos/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Blog. Polycystic ovarian disorder is a disorder that affects almost 1 in every 10 women. In this condition, the ovaries develop several small cysts resulting in an abnormality of hormones leading to all sorts of problems such as (but not limited to) acne, hirsutism, weight gain, hair loss, irregular menses, infertility, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many women face the same problem but they didn't bother to do a check up or they are nor aware of the consequences of pcos. Please don't wait till the periods become non existent or when your weight ballooned or when hair starts to grow on yr arms or when you have moustache to start evaluating your health.

    ReplyDelete