Monday, July 5, 2010

stage cosmetics haul 4

Very pissed off.  Today I went to  Stage as I received a voucher for my birthday. I bought a palette box for eye shadows at Suntec branch and wanted a new one but both shop assistants said it is just fingerprints and assured me that they can be cleaned easily.

 It has a long scratch mark and looks like broken. I put in my eye shadows and cleaned the case with a moist cotton pad but the long scratch mark is still there! Hey, I have bought so many things from Stage SG thrice and once from Stage Malaysia in about 1.25 month and I considered myself as a loyal customer.

I hope Stage can offer me a suitable explanation. Moreover, I have put 6 of my unused eyeshadows there. What is this man!

I just reached home. I tried calling but Stage is closed for the day.

Generally, Stage is quite slow in getting to me. I didn't get any notification letter to collect my card and I went personally almost a month later to the Stage Ion which was going to close down. Didn't even get to use the free 50$ makeover coz it expired. And I had the impresssion that Stage is going to send me some vouchers (10% of what I spent??) by June?

1 comment:

  1. managed to change a new one and the nice salesgirl helped me to take out my eyeshadows and put them into the new casing.

    What I didn't like was when I called the shop, they can't be bothered and the General Manager whom I called has a real bad attitude. They pushed the blame to each other, had me wasted more than 25 minutes calling here and there.
    waste my $$.

    ReplyDelete